During the implementation of the project “Event organization and education services as part of the work by HS Care”, the Association of Cancer Patients and Friends of the Prefecture of Evros “Sinehizo – ΣυνεχίΖΩ” organized an educational two-day seminar for psychologists and social workers (21 & 22 Sept 2019 | Ramada Plaza Thraki Hotel). In detail:
- Social Worker: Mediator or Don Quixote, in the reality of cancer in our days? Let’s be on our guard.
- Psychologist: Negotiator or Robinson in the vast reality of cancer?
- Psychological support for patients, families and couples
- Social workers: support for patients and their caregivers in the everyday reality
- Interdisciplinary approach to a patient by a psychologist in association with a social worker
- Vagena Maria – Manager of Social Working, Alexandroupolis Hospital
- Konidari Dora – Social Studies Graduate, Office Support at “PNOI AGAPIS”,
- Mpentenidis Charalampos – Psychiatrist – Director of the psychiatric department of Metaxas Cancer Hospital
- Papakonstantinou Maria – Social Worker, Social Services Director at “AGIOS SAVVAS” Anticancer Hopital, President at “PNOI AGAPIS”
- Partsia Despoina – Scientific Programmes Manager at the Association for Women with Breast Cancer “Alma Zois” in Thessaloniki, Social Worker at DUTH, MA in Gestalt Psychotherapy
- Spiridou Anastasia – President of the Association of Cancer Patients and Friends in Evros
SUPPLIES TO THE ATTENDANTS: Free entry, Certificate of attendance, Backpack, Power bank, USB stick, Lecturer electronic briefing, Info folder with booklets, Coffee Breaks & Light Lunch